Technical workshops are being held in Hobart and Launceston 13 and 15 November 2017 respectively. Expression of interest to attend the workshop can be done by contacting us.
- Get hands on with hardware and sensors
- It is an end-to-end workshop. You will get to see the hardware, code, put the wiring on the board and view the sensor data sent from the the device you build
- Participants will need to bring their own laptop (you will be installing and using the Arduino IDE so being able to install software on it is essential)
- You will work together in small groups
- The workshop does involve some coding and understanding of hardware so participants need to have some experience as the time available is limited. For those interested in the LoRaTAS Schools Challenge a separate workshop for teachers and education professionals to inform them and get them hands on with LoRa technology will be organised.